We stand in solidarity with the fight against systemic racism and police brutality.
We have an opportunity to be an ally towards real change. As a brand, we know it is our responsibility to use our platform to support the Black Lives Matter movement, to educate, share, and talk.
We are suspending regular marketing channels and putting all of our collective time and effort into learning and support.
For the next 8 and 3/4 days, you will not see posts from Paragon about products. Instead, you will see posts exclusively about social justice, each day. We will be elevating Black voices and sharing educational material. We will be highlighting peaceful protestors and stories not covered by the mainstream news. We will be using our platform to aid in the fight to dismantle systemic racism.
8 and 3/4— a day for each minute thatpolice officer Derek Chauvin knelt onGeorge Floyd’s neck, resulting in his death.
During this time, we are proud to announce that 100% of our net proceeds of all sales of all products will go to donation, after feeding our employees and keeping the lights on. We will be uploading daily receipts to various organizations listed below, all of which are fighting for racial equality. We invite you to join us.
We are Donating
- Act Blue Bail Funds
- Center for Constitutional Rights
- NAACP Legal Defense Fund
- Black Lives Matter
- Equal Justice Initiative
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- Campaign Zero
- Know Your Rights Camp
We are Reading
- How to be Anti Racist by Ibram X. Kendi
- The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander
- White Fragility by Robin DiAngelo
- So You Want to Talk About Race by Ijeoma Oluo
- Evidenced-based solutions to help stop police violence
We are Listening
- NPR. Code Switch’s "A Decade Of Watching Black People Die"
- Center for Documentary Studies (CDS) at Duke University.
Scene on Radio’s Seeing White and The Land that Never Has Been Yet
We are Watching
We are Searching
For Black women located in the Seattle area interested in modeling